Punta Gorda is one of the best places in the world for private boaters.
Below you will learn of the local and state rules and regulations that must be followed.
- Ainger Creek Park – 2011 Placida Road, Englewood
- Butterford – 13555 Marathon Blvd, Port Charlotte
- Darst Park Waterway Park – 537 Darst Avenue, Punta Gorda
- El Jobean Boat Ramp – 4224 El Jobean Rd, Port Charlotte
- Harbour Heights Park – 27420 Voyageur Drive, Punta Gorda
- Hathaway Park – 35461 Washington Loop Road, Punta Gorda
- Laishley Park Municipal Marina – E. Retta Esplanade, Punta Gorda
- Placida Park – 6499 Gasparilla Rd, Placida
- Port Charlotte Beach Park – 4500 Harbor Boulevard, Port Charlotte
- Riverside Park – 8320 Riverside Drive, Punta Gorda
- South Gulf Cove Park – 10150 Amicola Street, Port Charlotte
- Spring Lake Park – 3520 Lakeview Boulevard, Port Charlotte
Visitors who bring their watercraft to Punta Gorda must have State of Florida licenses displayed in a particular part of the boat. If your watercraft is registered to any other state, Florida will recognize that registration for a period of 90 days. The Punta Gorda Office of the Tax Collector is at 410 Taylor Street.
Call 941-637-2141 for more information.
*information obtained from Punta Gorda Chamber of Commerce Visitor's Guide
There are many locations (subagents) in which to to purchase hunting and fishing licenses. You can also purchase a license online.